RMC, the world’s most innovative Destination Management Company, is searching for an Accounting Technician. This opening provides an exceptional opportunity to establish a career with this premier organization.
The Accounting Technician provides accounting and office support to RMC’s Executive, Finance and Operations departments. Under the direction of the CFO, this position works independently and as a team member to complete assigned tasks. Must be comfortable working in a deadline-focused environment and capable of managing multiple projects and priorities. The Accounting Technician assists with updating financial system and Salesforce records, financial reporting, AR and AP related work, and cash flow reports. This position also provides general administrative duties to the Finance department.
The ability to communicate verbally, in writing, and through listening to the needs of RMC staff are key skills for this position.
- Computer software including Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook, Salesforce, and Adobe online, and others, as well as handheld device interfaces. Experience working in general ledger or ERP systems a plus.
- Office management and professional communications
- Client and vendor relationships.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Excellent benefit package offered
- EEOC Employer