RMC, the world’s most innovative Destination Management Company, is searching for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO). This is an exceptional opportunity for someone to establish a career with this premier organization.
Reporting to the owner/CEO, the CFO serves as a member of RMC’s Executive team. The position is responsible for completing, supervising and directing all accounting, treasury and financial operations and activities of the company. This is a hands-on position, based at RMC’s Basalt, CO Headquarters. Periodic travel to RMC destinations as needed. RMC seeks candidates who are looking for long term employment and an opportunity to grow professionally and progress in their career.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in accounting, finance or similar applicable field
- A minimum ten years of experience in corporate accounting and finance, or related field, with a minimum of five years supervisory/controller level experience
- Excellent technical skills and high-level energy, collaborative, positive attitude, and the ability to function effectively as part of a creative problem-solving team.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Excellent benefit package offered