RMC, the world’s most innovative Destination Management Company, seeks a Director of Technology. This opening provides an exceptional opportunity establish a career with this premier organization.
Based in RMC’s Park City, UT office, with periodic travel to RMC destination offices nation-wide.
The Director of Technology manages the day to day requirements of RMC’s integrated technology systems, including Salesforce, (Sales Cloud, Einstein, Pardot and CPQ) Netsuite, and others, while continually working to improve RMC’s use of technology in the service of its mission.
This is a “roll up the sleeves” position, keeping RMC technologically current. Competitive candidates will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, work comfortably with the language of the high-tech realm and be able to translate technical issues into common language that RMC’s workforce can understand.
This position will prioritize the optimization, management, enhancement and evangelism of RMC’s Salesforce System, and lead the development and management of executive level reporting, user adoption and ongoing technology training and development.
While this position must be “Salesforce centric”, the ability to work in and be conversant with all of RMC’s technology, and get his or her arms around RMC’s entire technology picture, is paramount.
We seek candidates looking for long term employment career growth and development.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all Salesforce and Salesforce CPQ administrative functions for user base of 60. This includes user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, custom fields, workflows, licenses, external apps/add-ons, process builder, page layouts, custom fields/objects, and other Salesforce.com customizations and routine tasks.
- Prioritize, develop and maintain new technology implementations for continued efficiency building
- Become an expert in RMC business and sales processes in order to develop internal business systems that match our teams’ needs while identifying ways to improve and innovate.
- Establish training protocols and data development process for new CPQ environment
- Lead training of new users and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization.
- Develop training materials as needed.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Information Systems, or Business Management. Practical experience may substitute for education.
- Experience managing multiple technology platforms for professional organizations.
- Firm understanding of the Salesforce.com platform with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, and demonstrated capability to implement solutions
- Administration of Salesforce CPQ environment
- Certified Salesforce CPQ Specialist (preferred)
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201) (preferred)
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Excellent benefit package offered
- EEOC Employer