RMC, the world’s most innovative Destination Management Company, is searching for a General Manager to oversee our Denver, CO office. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone to establish a career with this premier organization.
The position of General Manager will be based in Denver, CO with travel to destinations throughout the US and Mexico as needed. We are interested in candidates who are looking for long term employment and an opportunity to progress in your career.
The General Manager supervises all sales managers, operation managers, and directors in their respective destination. This includes overseeing day to day operations, assisting with the development of sales plans, assisting with the development of proposals, creating work schedules, maintaining and developing good client relationships, and leading the development and implementation of effective strategy to grow and maintain RMC’s DMC market share in the assigned region.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in business administration, hospitality management, or similar applicable field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- A minimum of ten years’, or similar experience in event or hospitality sales, with at least five years in a Destination Management environment, and at least five years’ supervisory background preferred.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Excellent benefit package offered
- EEOC Employer