Senior Operations Manager / Operations Manager
RMC, the world’s most innovative Destination Management Company is searching for an Operations Manager. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone to establish a career with this premier organization.
The position will be based in Colorado Springs/Den. We do require our employees to live and breathe the Colorado Springs/Den region.
We are interested in candidates who are looking for long–term employment and an opportunity to progress in your career.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Operations Manager is responsible for establishing and managing client relationships and accounts as well as the successful planning and execution of client programs and events.
- The Operations Manager is responsible to build, manage and maintain relationships with key corporate and incentive house client staff, as well as key staff at partner hotels and vendors/suppliers.
The ideal candidate must have:
- A minimum of three to five years (Ops. Mgr. position) or five to seven (Sr. Ops. Mgr.)of experience in event or hospitability operations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in business administration, hospitality management, or similar applicable field. *A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Destination Management experience; including event and program sales and/or operations experience preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills – including both hardware management and software familiarity; including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and perform a wide variety of tasks over the course of the workday; must be accurate and conscientious.
- Strong background in negotiation skills required.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive compensation and Pay for Performance Plan
- Excellent benefit package offered