RMC, the world’s most innovative Destination Management Company, is searching for a Sales and Operations Coordinator. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone to establish a career with this premier organization.
The position will be based in Jackson, WY and we do require our employees to live in and breathe the Jackson region.
We are interested in candidates who are looking for long-term employment and an opportunity to progress in your career.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage general office responsibilities
- Assist Sales Managers with site inspections, proposals, and overall account management
- Assist Operations Managers in overall program management responsibilities
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in General Studies, Management, hospitality management, or similar applicable field. *A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- A minimum of one to three years of experience in event or hospitability operations.
- Destination Management experience; including event and program sales and/or operations experience preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills – including both hardware management and software familiarity; including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and perform a wide variety of tasks over the course of the workday; must be accurate and conscientious.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Excellent benefit package offered