RMC, the world’s most innovative Destination Management Company, is searching for a part-time Sales and Operations Coordinator. This is a short-term position with a premier organization.
This short-term, part-time position will be based in Truckee, CA and we do require our employees to live in and breathe the Lake Tahoe region.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage general office responsibilities, such as ordering office supplies, along with program specific items
- Assist Sales Managers with site inspections, proposals, and overall account management
- Assist Operations Managers in overall program management responsibilities which may require working outside of normal business hours and weekends and may also include heavy lifting. Program elements may include acting as a program element lead (activity or décor), managing contract contact information and uniforms and accounting tasks.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in General Studies, Management, Hospitality Management, or similar applicable field. *A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Experience in event or hospitality operations preferred.
- Destination Management experience; including event and program sales and/or operations experience preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient computer skills – including both hardware management and software familiarity; including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Power Point, along with Google based applications.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and perform a wide variety of tasks over the course of the workday; must be accurate and conscientious.
Compensation / Benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Excellent benefit package offered