RMC, the world’s most innovative Destination Management Company is searching for a Salesforce Coordinator. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone to establish a career with this premier organization.
The position will be based in Park City, UT office. Candidates interested in telecommuting will not be considered.
We are interested in candidates who are looking for long-term employment and an opportunity to progress in your career.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Salesforce Coordinator will work with the Data Systems Manager to simplify and optimize the RMC Salesforce system, and integrate Salesforce into a consistent and streamlined process for end users.
- The Salesforce Coordinator will be responsible for implementing initiatives of the strategic plan, including system design, development, testing, maintenance, customizations, and updates, among other duties.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Salesforce experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in information systems, business management, or general studies
- A minimum of two or more years of direct experience in related field.
- Additional experience in CPQ and Net Suite preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills – including smartphone applications, hardware management, software familiarity, web- and cloud-based file management and storage systems as well as program development systems.
- Sharp analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills required
- The ability to think innovatively and communicate clearly to all levels of the organization
- Competitive compensation plan
Please include a cover letter along with resume.