We are looking for a qualified Staff Accountant to assist the Finance team. You will undertake a variety of tasks such as supporting the Assistant Controller with various accounting tasks. This is a fully on-site role during training, then hybrid (office/home) once situated.
An excellent staff accountant has great understanding of the concept of confidentiality. You will be experienced in entering data with attention to detail and will have good math skills to make the necessary calculations. The ideal candidate will be a thorough professional with good communication abilities who will work in the Finance Team.
- Assist in the invoicing, collection, and application of payments for Accounts Receivable
- Preparing journal entries and performing various reconciliations
- Utilize computer software for data entry and accounts management
- Depositing checks at bank
- Run relevant reports and documents as needed
- Accurate and meticulous in data entry
- Strong clerical, administrative and general office skills
- Exceptional calculation and memory skills
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Able to sit in front of a computer for long hours at a time
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Salesforce and/or Netsuite preferred but not required
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Positions requires physical activities but are not limited to climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, finger use, grasping, and hearing, and seeing.
- Must be able to exert up to twenty-five (25) pounds, in the amount of force needed to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects up to 25 pounds, up to 50 pounds aided.
- The employee is required, on a regular basis, to carry objects in his or her arms or on the shoulder(s), up to 25 pounds unaided or 50 pounds aided.
- Ability to stoop, bend, and climb stairs and ladders as required to perform assigned job function.
- Ability to view a computer screen for long periods of time.
- The job requires expressing ideas by the spoken word to communicate, understand and clarify needs expectations and requirements, this is a clear requirement of the effective communication component of the job function.
- Listening: The job requires the perception of speech and the nature of sounds in the air in order to communicate understand and clarify needs, expectations, and requirements, this is a clear requirement of the effective communication component of the job function.
- Manual dexterity for operating computer and other office equipment.
FT, Salaried Position 70-75k