Director of Finance
Location: RMC Corporate
Exemption status: Exempt
Reports to: Owner/CEO
Supervises: Finance Team (Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable)
Please apply by sending an email with your resume to AIGNERI@RMCDMC.COM
The Director of Finance position provides supervision and direction to all accounting, treasury and financial operations and activities and direct support to the operational and sales component within RMC. This includes cost benefit analyses, budget development and monitoring, financial/cash forecasting and reporting financial results to the Executive Team and Board of Advisors.
The Director of Finance position oversees all accounting operations of the company, including the posting of general ledger transactions, management of all payroll activities, monthly reconciliation of all accounts, and the assurance of appropriate internal controls to mitigate risk and enhance accuracy and completeness. The Director of Finance position maintains a documented system of accounting policies and procedures and ensures that all financial results are presented in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
In addition, the Director of Finance oversees corporate insurance, and provides central review of all client and vendor agreements for compliance with RMC risk management, insurance and financial requirements.
The Director of Finance position reports to the Owner/CEO, and directly assists on all strategic and tactical matters of organizational management and decision making.
Education and Experience:
· A minimum of 10 years’ experience in accounting/finance, strategic planning, business management, corporate leadership, and financial decision-making. CPA preferred.
· Corporate controller experience preferred.
· Demonstrated proficiency in analytical research, leadership, and strategic planning.
· Preferred, but not essential, Destination Management or Job Costing experience
· An equivalent combination of education and experience may be determined acceptable RMC Executive Team to meet the education and experience requirements of this position, depending on specific skill sets held.
For full job description and to apply please email email@example.com